Saturday, November 22, 2014

Dreaming of Vigilantes

My friends and i were all packed and ready to go on our weekend trip. I closed the passenger door and caught a reflection from the rearview mirror.  Startling blue eyes peeked out from under a green hood waiting for my recognition. I laughed and shook my head, my friends had no idea who they were about to meet. 

He laughed back, waited for my introduction then pulled back his hoodie. My friends were in shock - they had only seen this man from afar and now here he was. He walked over to me to say hello and with all eyes watching, leaned down to give me a lingering kiss. I was surprised myself, i didn't think we were telling anyone of our involvement but i followed his lead and kissed him lovingly back. By now my friends didn't know what to say. 

He took my hand and led me to my friends. I introduced them all and he humbly shook everyone's hand, returning his own to my waist when all was done. 

I explained that he would be coming with us on our trip for a short time before he had to go back to filming. 

We broke away from our friendship hiddle to get into our respective cars. He hopped in the passenger seat and watched me walk around to the driver's side. 

"I'm glad i could make it.  I would have missed you like crazy" he smiled. 

"You are amazing" i replied and kissed him before starting the car. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like what might've been a routine weekend getaway turns out to be a momentous one for the scrapbooks.