Friday, December 02, 2005

free write

Guessthis will be another free write. No editing, no hitting the back uptton or anything like that. It's not fair though, because some of my stuff is edited by word... maybe I'll turn that edit thingy off. Ah well. Seems many people really liked my startrek story. I'm glad, everytime I get to write something that people enjoy, I feel I'm a good writer. I don't know how much of that is true, but at least it makes me happy hee hee

Wow, stufk, you're not supposed to stop typing/writing, when hyou get studk, damn there I go again, it was spelle d incorrectly. I wish I was sleeping right now. I don't think I had much sleep at all this eweek and it really ta tells on my mind. I start making mistakes and stuff. Aybe I'll email my teacher, I really don't know if I can stand gougn to class tonight. It's not thati don't enjoy class , my teacher is the best, but when I have very little lseep, I pass out beca from the exchaustion. Dmn my spelling is HORRIBLE !!! hahahahaha

And so it goes. I stoped for a moment, but only because I had to shift in my seat. I hate sitting for long hours on end. I should srtand and try to stretch or something. Maybe I could be a farmer and work to make things grow "OKAY... MAKE MY MOSTERST.... GROW!!!" hahahahahaha yeah power rangers. Ah, the blue ranger, "I'm partial to blue" ouh onh. Looks like I'm going to have a black blast foto the past.

Grab your sword , grab your hoe... stcrew your courage to the sticking place
Shining shimmering splendid tell me princess now when did you liast let your heard decide. Beauty and the beast . record it on slow, so it's fast. BONJOUR!

Totally loved talk girl and "nights and white satin..." don' know why that just came into my head. Hee hee hee. Freezing outside, everyone is talking about ebeing cold. Okay, time to end this.

No comments: