Friday, February 09, 2007

friday night freewrite

getting back into the habit of writing. actually pulled out my planner so i could scribble a bit wile i as thinking. saw some trailers tnonight... friends went to the movies and reaminded me i have to keep tsome tabs on the real world. just to understand my surroundings and context.

made a really great friend a few weeks aog. sometimes we hang out, or go for walks. talking is awesome and i think this is the first time i actually made a friend on my own. it wasn't someone knowing someone else. imagine that, the introvert is a social butterfly. HA! wheatever.

where did my itunes ogo? damn steraming radion station. bring back my blac.. classical music please! time to find a new statuyion.

should we go to thje pspa for my fbirthday? not sure. really don't want to drag our asses over ther. sorry, very opotty mouth post. think i like posting beter from my laptop, but the mbile device canb e typed on anywhere!! _^________^

been listenin g to the last five yarars and draswing so many parallels. only i feel like th e faults o f boh partnnerrs was sfelt by me. it probably istn't fair, but i mjst do what i have to do tomorrow. if it means losing an apartment, hey.. i learned from thew best how to lose attachment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lady Wyntir: I am very encouraged and in fact, it brought a smile to my face to hear that you made a friend! WONDERFUL!