Sunday, October 07, 2007

Free write....

Her head fell to the pillow, sleep finally took over. After hours of crying, there were no more tears left. blah... i need to write. my creative juices have dried after all the insanity that's happened over the last year. though, i find that' i'm most imnspired wheile walking. in the misdddle of the park, crossing the street, doing laundry. then my laziness sets ijn,.

why am i so reluctant to do what i once loved? perhaps its' because i really have gained a sens e of losing attachments. either that, or i'm attached to other things now. how do you get your old seldf back? i'm not usied to jachanging. i'm not used to beind different than myself. and now i look at me and i don't recodgnize the person looking back. it's a sham e really. all was vigiven up sofor something i thought i could depend on. then i failed myself.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wyn: Like a friend searching valiantly in a rainstorm to recover a good buddy, I am glad that I came across this Blogsite for me to Update on my Blogroll! During a particular period in my life, I sustained too many losses that were too close together in time and enlisted the help of a cool counselor who helped me shed light on the pathway that led me back to where I DID recognize myself. You will too. Your writing is amazing and rich and I look forward to more of it in 2008!

Smiles and Love!
Michael

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Glad to hear from you, Marj.

Unknown said...

Marj: The Raspberries are back after 30 years and they have a live CD out with the song "Play On". In that spirit, may you Blog On! You are missed!!:)